salamandra Index du Forum

salamandra Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fm 2013 Update 13.2.2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    salamandra Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Salamandra
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sabivari

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Fm 2013 Update 13.2.2 Répondre en citant

Fm 2013 Update 13.2.2 > urlin.us/2c0as

Wii,,,,Sports,,,,Resort,,,,DS,,,,DS,,,,Forums,,,,Games,,,,Forum,,,,Directory,,,,DS,,,,Forum,,,,Top,,,,Forums,,,,Harvest,,,,Moon:,,,,The,,,,TaleSorry,,,Darren&the,,,patch,,,13.2.1,,,more,,,or,,,less,,,killed,,,your,,,tactic,,,;-),,,0,,,,,,Reply,,,-,,,Share,,,Hide,,,Replies,,,∧GuestMikeJanuary,,,10,,,,2013,,,13:54Does,,,anyone,,,know,,,,when,,,the,,,january,,,transfers,,,2013,,,will,,,be,,,introduced,,,in,,,the,,,game?,,,When,,,will,,,the,,,update,,,with,,,the,,,january,,,transfers,,,come,,,out?,,,Also,,,,once,,,it,,,does,,,and,,,if,,,I,,,have,,,started,,,a,,,game,,,already,,,,will,,,those,,,new,,,transfers,,,show,,,in,,,my,,,save,,,or,,,do,,,I,,,need,,,to,,,start,,,a,,,new,,,save,,,,so,,,I,,,can,,,use,,,the,,,new,,,players?,,,0,,,,,,Reply,,,-,,,Share,,,Hide,,,Replies,,,∧GuestandrewJanuary,,,10,,,,2013,,,14:30Usually,,,the,,,changes,,,in,,,the,,,game,,,will,,,also,,,work,,,in,,,the,,,savesquote,,,,,,quick,,,quote,,,kgm,,,Neoholic,,,total,,,posts:,,,11272since:,,,Oct,,,2007,,,Jan,,,07,,,,13,,,at,,,7:32pm,,,^,,,re:,,,13.2.2,,,*bleep*,,,sake,,,they,,,really,,,stuffed,,,up,,,this,,,ME,,,i,,,want,,,them,,,just,,,to,,,fix,,,the,,,long,,,shot,,,problemI,,decided,,not,,to,,sign,,anybody,,in,,the,,first,,season,,cos,,I,,actually,,think,,the,,team,,is,,good,,enough!,,But,,the,,match,,engine,,seems,,to,,have,,gone,,back,,to,,how,,it,,was,,when,,the,,game,,first,,came,,out,,with,,all,,the,,bugs!,,My,,defenders,,dont,,seem,,to,,be,,tackling,,opposition,,players,,nd,,the,,keeper,,will,,run,,out,,to,,the,,player,,with,,the,,ball,,nd,,then,,just,,stand,,there,,while,,through,,opposition,,player,,runs,,past,,him,,nd,,scores!,,What,,made,,it,,worse,,is,,the,,fact,,I,,got,,beat,,away,,at,,Man,,City,,7-2,,nd,,away,,at,,Aston,,Villa,,3-0,,two,,results,,that,,would,,never,,happen!,,For,,me,,this,,is,,the,,worse,,FM,,for,,years,,with,,too,,many,,bugs,,0,,,,Reply,,-,,Share,,Hide,,Replies,,∧GuestandrewJanuary,,8,,,2013,,19:22hi,,there,,had,,a,,decent,,amount,,of,,succes,,with,,Darrens,,Fluid&,,tactic,,before,,the,,patchGoldenboy13,,,likes,,,thisAll,,,times,,,are,,,GMT,,,+1If,,this,,shit,,happen,,again,,with,,Fm14,,,I,,wont,,be,,playing,,this,,game,,anymoreopen:,,/var/www/vhosts/footballmanagerportal.co.uk/httpdocs/laravel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cookie/Guard.php,,*,,param,,SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest,,$request,,*,,param,,int,,$type,,*,,param,,bool,,$catch,,*,,return,,SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationResponse,,*/,,public,,function,,handle(Request,,$request,,,$type,,=,,HttpKernelInterface::MASTERREQUEST,,,$catch,,=,,true),,{,,return,,$this->encrypt($this->app->handle($this->decrypt($request),,,$type,,,$catch));,,},,news13.2.2,,,in,,,Football,,,Manager,,,2013,,,(FM,,,2013)profile,,,pro,,,reviews,,,cheats,,,screens,,,wiki,,,discussion,,,board,,,,,,Join,,,Community,,,1,032,,,Fans,,,Section,,,Mod:,,,Justplayingitcool,,,Grand,,,,Theft,,,,Auto:Reply,,,,With,,,,Quote,,,,Vanjagl,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,Private,,,,Message,,,,Visit,,,,Homepage,,,,Modern,,,,Day,,,,Legend,,,,11/02/2013,,,,#10,,,,Originally,,,,Posted,,,,by,,,,as2ucop,,,,what,,,,is,,,,the,,,,size,,,,of,,,,the,,,,update?,,,,40mb,,,,Reply,,,,With,,,,Quote,,,,+,,,,Reply,,,,to,,,,Thread,,,,Page,,,,1,,,,of,,,,35,,,,123456789101112131415,,,,.open:,,,,/var/www/vhosts/footballmanagerportal.co.uk/httpdocs/laravel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Session/Middleware.php,,,,//,,,,so,,,,that,,,,the,,,,data,,,,is,,,,ready,,,,for,,,,an,,,,applicationopen:,,/var/www/vhosts/footballmanagerportal.co.uk/httpdocs/laravel/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/StackedHttpKernel.php,,{,,$this->app,,=,,$app;,,$this->middlewares,,=,,$middlewares;,,},,public,,function,,handle(Request,,$request,,,$type,,=,,HttpKernelInterface::MASTERREQUEST,,,$catch,,=,,true),,{,,return,,$this->app->handle($request,,,$type,,,$catch);,,},,LittleBigPlanet,,,,PS,,,,Vita,,,,Persona,,,,4:,,,,Golden,,,,Ridge,,,,Racer,,,,Uncharted:,,,,Golden,,,,Abyss,,,,Wipeout,,,,2048,,,,PS3,,,,Playstation,,,,3,,,,Forums,,,,Games,,,,Forum,,,,Directory,,,,PS3,,,,Forum,,,,Top,,,,Forums,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,World,,,,at,,,,War,,,,Dark,,,,Souls,,,,FIFA,,,,14,,,,Grand,,,,Theft,,,,Auto,,,,V,,,,Injustice:,,,,Gods,,,,Among,,,,Us,,,,Soul,,,,Calibur,,,,IV,,,,Featured,,,,Forums,,,,Assassin's,,,,Creed,,,,III,,,,Assassin's,,,,Creed,,,,IV:Image,,,resizer,,,by,,,SevenSkins,,,Digital,,,Point,,,modules:,,,Sphinx-based,,,search,,,1999-2016,,,You,,,,will,,,,have,,,,to,,,,register,,,,before,,,,you,,,,can,,,,postFollow,,,,neoseeker,,,,This,,,patch,,,is,,,save,,,game,,,compatible,,,This,,,means,,,that,,,you,,,dont,,,have,,,to,,,start,,,a,,,new,,,save,,,for,,,it,,,to,,,be,,,implemented,,,To,,,Update,,,the,,,game,,,To,,,download,,,the,,,update,,,,simply,,,save,,,your,,,current,,,game,,,and,,,quit,,,FM,,,,then,,,quit,,,and,,,restart,,,Steam,,,and,,,launch,,,the,,,game,,,as,,,normal7,,,,Jan,,,,2013,,,,New,,,,FM,,,,2013,,,,Patch:,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,13.2.2,,,,Update,,,,Out,,,,Now,,,,FM,,,,2013,,,,written,,,,by,,,,Johnny,,,,Karp,,,,Another,,,,small,,,,Football,,,,Manager,,,,2013,,,,update,,,,is,,,,now,,,,available$response,,,,=,,,,$this->callFilter('before',,,,,$request);,,,,if,,,,(isnull($response)),,,,{,,,,$response,,,,=,,,,$this->dispatchToRoute($request);,,,,},,,,Wij,,,gebruiken,,,cookies,,,om,,,u,,,een,,,betere,,,online,,,ervaring,,,aan,,,te,,,bieden,,,,evenals,,,content,,,en,,,diensten,,,die,,,zijn,,,aangepast,,,op,,,uw,,,interessesBrowse,,Core,,Curse,,MMO-Champion,,WowStead,,CurseForge,,WowAce,,SkyrimForge,,SC2Mapster,,LoLPro,,ExilePro,,Community,,Minecraft,,Forum,,Terraria,,Online,,Arena,,Junkies,,Guild,,Wars,,2,,Guru,,DiabloFans,,FPS,,General,,DarthHater,,Defiance,,Forum,,Wildstar,,Forums,,Database,,Guild,,Wars,,2,,DB,,Zybez,,DarthHater,,DB,,Aion,,Armory,,WoW,,Database,,Marriland,,Wiki,,Minecraft,,Wiki,,Terraria,,Wiki,,Wowpedia,,Skyrim,,Wiki,,Wiki,,SWTOR,,Dragon,,Nest,,Wiki,,Vindictus,,Wiki,,Back,,to,,Top,,About,,Us,,Advertising,,Privacy,,Policy,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Premium,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Curse,,Newsletter,,Jobs,,at,,Curse,,Handcrafted,,in,,San,,Francisco,,&,,Huntsville,,Reply,,With,,Quote,,owensybhoy,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,Private,,Message,,Trainee,,11/02/2013,,#3,,its,,a,,fucking,,joke,,i,,think,,this,,will,,be,,the,,last,,year,,a,,will,,be,,buying,,football,,manager,,loonstoony,,likes,,thisOh,,,and,,avoid,,the,,default,,settings,,unless,,you,,want,,to,,use,,long,,combinations,,of,,shoutsTo,,,download,,,the,,,update,,,,simply,,,save,,,your,,,current,,,game,,,and,,,quit,,,FM,,,13,,,,then,,,restart,,,Steam,,,and,,,launch,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,your,,,update,,,should,,,start,,,automaticallyREPLY,,TO,,THIS,,THREAD,,QUICK,,REPLY,,,,START,,NEW,,THREAD,,-------------------,,,quote,,,,,,quick,,,quote,,,Nolars,,,member:,,,postin',,,posse,,,total,,,posts:,,,509since:,,,Oct,,,2009,,,Jan,,,07,,,,13,,,at,,,10:09am,,,^,,,re:,,,13.2.2,,,Oh,,,the,,,joys,,,quote,,,,,,quick,,,quote,,,kgm,,,Neoholic,,,total,,,posts:,,,11272since:,,,Oct,,,2007,,,Jan,,,07,,,,13,,,at,,,3:33pm,,,^,,,re:,,,13.2.2,,,*bleep*ing,,,hell,,,that,,,is,,,a,,,waste,,,Still,,,need,,,to,,,fix,,,crossing,,,,long,,,shots,,,,back,,,post,,,goals,,,-------------------Credit,,,to,,,Messa113,,,quote,,,,,,quick,,,quote,,,Stu,,,WOO,,,WOO,,,WOO!,,,You,,,know,,,it!Permanently,,,Plugged,,,In,,,total,,,posts:,,,13748since:,,,May,,,2006,,,Jan,,,07,,,,13,,,at,,,3:41pm,,,^,,,re:,,,13.2.2,,,you,,,wont,,,get,,,any,,,more,,,ME,,,updates,,,now,,,,they'll,,,be,,,sorting,,,everything,,,out,,,for,,,FM14,,,quote,,,,,,quick,,,quote,,,Phelix,,,Description:,,,WonderkidResident,,,Neo,,,total,,,posts:,,,3162since:,,,Feb,,,2008,,,Jan,,,07,,,,13,,,at,,,6:50pm,,,^,,,re:,,,13.2.2,,,quote,,,Stuyou,,,wont,,,get,,,any,,,more,,,ME,,,updates,,,now,,,,they'll,,,be,,,sorting,,,everything,,,out,,,for,,,FM14I,,,hope,,,soopen:,,,/var/www/vhosts/footballmanagerportal.co.uk/httpdocs/laravel/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php,,,{,,,try,,,{,,,$this->refreshRequest($request,,,=,,,Request::createFromBase($request));,,,$this->boot();,,,return,,,$this->dispatch($request);,,,},,,catch,,,(Exception,,,$e),,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    salamandra Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Salamandra Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange